Managing Your Portfolio in Uncertain Times
Saturday, June 13th at 10:00 AM.
$5 at the door for everyone. No advanced reservations.
Tony Muhlenkamp will examine the nature of uncertainty in the markets, and collectively assess:
• What’s different?
• What’s the same? and, perhaps, most importantly…
• Have we been here before?
Tony will also discuss his tenets for shoring up a portfolio, so that investors may sleep better at night.
Attend this meeting and learn:
1. The building blocks for constructing a personalized “Statement of Investment Policy.”
2. How establishing timeframes and returns can facilitate achieving your long-term investment goals.
3. A framework for objectively evaluating your thoughts, beliefs, and knowledge about investing.
4. To increase your understanding of how to effectively manage your portfolio through uncertain times.
About our speaker
Anthony W. Muhlenkamp, named president of Muhlenkamp & Company in 2013, is responsible for setting the strategic course for the family business and continuing its mission of providing intelligent investment management. Tony graduated from the Korean Basic Course at the Defense Language Institute in 1986 and was the Honor Graduate of the USMC Non Commissioned Officer School at MCAS Kaneohe Bay HI in 1987. He received a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management, Mathematics and Economics from Carnegie Mellon University in 1990.
Tony learned teamwork, leadership, and the importance of working for a higher cause in the Marines, and can find his way around technology after being a software consultant for Information Resources Inc. Tony applies those lessons to the family business, which he joined full time in 1992, working with clients to identify, avoid, and resolve their money problems; he serves as counselor, adviser, planner, and manager on anything that has dollar signs associated with it.